Duration: 4 Nights – 5 days
Groups: Mín 2 – Máx 25
Prices from USD $630 o COP $1’159.200 Per Person
Santander: Is a Colombian department located in the Andean Region, a fabulous encounter with the history and culture of a place that has witnessed the most glorious moments of Colombian history along with beautiful rivers, nice winds, its natural formations and the possibility to live an unforgettable adventure in Santander’s Highlights
DAY 1 – Arrival
Transfer from the airport to Barichara. Hotel Book In.
DAY 2 – Barichara (B)
In the morning, walk by the stone path that goes from Barichara to Guana, a little village with a rich architectonic history and une of the besta highlights in Santander. En Guane, you will visit a little museum, in where you are going to find an important collection of aquatic fossils, a Guane’s Mommy, treasures and colonial and modern times artifacts.
In the afternoon, walk around Barichara, one of the most beautiful towns in Colombia, recognized by being a perfect example of the colonial architecture and a oasis of tranquility. In there you will find stone paths, houses made out of foot-printed clay, “Bahereque” type of construction, mod painting and stoned monuments made by renown local artists.
DAY3 – Adventure in San Gil (B)
In the morning, you would be taken from Barichara to the Juan Curí’s Falls. After a short walk, you could climb against the water flow by practicing rappel in the falls.
In the afternoon you will take your spirit to the adventurer’s limit while you practice rafting in the exciting Fonce’s river rapids.
DAY 4 – Chicamocha – Girón (B)
Go across the Chicamocha’s canyon from one edge to the other riding on “teleferico” this is one of the deepest canyons in the world and enjoy the most representative atractions in Chicamocha’s National Park and also one of the best Highlights in Santander.
During sunset you will head to Girón, the white town, with stone paths, “Puente de Alicanto” (Alcanto’s Bridge) and Colonial Architecture
DAY 5 – Girón – Airport (B)
Departure to the airport.
Duration: 4 Nighs – 5 Days
The program includes
• Transfer from Airport to Barichara
• Transfer from Guane – Barichara in Rickshaws
• Transfer from Barichara to San Gil (round trip)
• All transfers, entrance fees and excursions as mentioned in the description
• Local English speaking guides during 3 days (2nd, 3rd and 4th)
• Rappel in Juan Curí and Rafting in Fonce’s River.
• Transfers Barichara – Parque Chicamocha – Girón
• Tickets for Chicamocha Park with 2 teleferico round trip
• Transfer Giron – Airport BGA
• Travel insurance for 5 days
• Accommodation in Barichara: Casa de Hercilla 3*
• 4 breakfasts (B)
• Accommodation in Girón: Girón Chill out 3* Casa de Hercilia 3*.
* Hospedaje en Girón: Girón Chill Out 3*.
The program does not include:
•Airfares and departure tax
•All drinks and meals which are not mentioned in the description
•Laundry services, local and international phone calls
•Personal expenses, tips and optional activities such as Chicamochas Park’s Amusements
- 40% for booking confirmation
- 60% 20 days before travelling
- If you are going to pay with a credit card there is an 3% additional fee
USD $630 o COP $1’159.200 per person, double room.
Net rates per person.
• Prices are subject to change depending on departure dates and availability
• Terms and conditions apply
• Prices are valid until December 31st 2014
• 16% tax applies for Colombian tourists and Colombian residents only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Tickets are non-refundable and changes to issued tickets will have a penalty according to airline terms and conditions. the price of flight tickets will be subject to variation while not confirmed booking and itinerary
PACKAGE EXLUDING ANY AIRFARES
- If the cancellation is done 20 days before travelling, 50% of the deposit will be refunded
- If the cancellation is done 15 days before travelling, deposit will NOT be refunded
- If the cancellation is done 5 days before travelling, total package value will NOT be refunded
- Airfares and Hotel prices may vary without notice and availability in the specified class. Airfares will be honored only after tickets have been issued.
- Taxes have been applied according to today´s laws, and these can change at any time.
Any reference made to prices, tariffs, dates and penalties in this quote, is subject to change, availability and confirmation of the supplier at the time of booking. It is therefore important that the client understands that this information is preliminary and subject to payment of the required product/service and confirmation by a written document by the company. Providers selected by the company will fully comply with the products and services that were contracted, as well as ensure the welfare of the passenger, advise and resolve any doubts about the possible tours and sites, as well as solving the problems that may arise during use of product or contracted service. The products and / or services sold to final customers for each destination are subject to change by effects such as accidents, strikes, riots, earthquakes and other force majeure events that may occur during the trip, which is why the organizers reserve the right to make the changes necessary to ensure the success of the tourism product or service purchased by the customer. If for any force majeure reason, the operator finds it necessary to cancel scheduled services, the organizers will be required to refund the amount of those cancelled services as part of terms and conditions of the reservation. Prices are subject to change without notice due to the fluctuation of international currencies. Most current prices will apply only at the time of issuing vouchers and airline tickets. In the event of total cancellation of the tour and / or services contracted, for whatever reason given, even for reasons of illness and / or death, penalties will be incurred according to the time that the cancellation is made and the policies of the selected suppliers. The travel agency has the autonomy to modify the confirmed itinerary or hotels and other services, for others of equal or higher category when these changes will benefit the quality and overall passenger satisfaction, as well as overbooked hotels at the time of arrival.
All customers or end users must carry the corresponding documentation required under the laws of the countries to be visited; the customer will be required to obtain such documentation on their own. If the agency is responsible for providing advice during the visa process, it will assume no liability in case the authorities of the country or countries visited deny the passenger the documents required for entry to the destination, in which case, the user is entitled to reimbursement of the value of tourist services not enjoyed depending on the policies of the suppliers selected for the plan purchased. The Agency or selected provider have the authority to remove from the tour anyone who for serious reasons of moral or disciplinary conduct may harm or undermine the success of the tour or activity; case in which the user is entitled to reimbursement of the value of tourist services not enjoyed. The agency will not assume any liability regarding legal matters or any other issues which may result in the user being forced to withdraw from the tour, and also, against the personal costs the passenger may incur.
Baggage and any objects the tourist may carry are his/her sole responsibility, unless the user purchases a policy that covers issues such as loss, theft, deterioration or damage of personal effects. To guarantee your reservation a deposit is required to define the selected provider for the service, this will be applied to the land portion of the trip. Once this deposit is received, the customer accepts the conditions stated herein.
Once the tour has started, no refund will be given if any of the services are not used or if the client abandons the tour. For each service, it should be investigated with the advisor if the plan is refundable, subject to review or if it may be endorsed. If the services listed here and requested by the customer are of economy or a low cost class, the client will agree that he is aware of the limitations in its service and that we will not accept any claims, as we duly inform them about the conditions of service and selected suppliers that are for people looking for an economy trip or simply because they wish it to be that way.
Book this tour for just USD $630 o COP $1’159.200 per person