Day 1: Arrival at “El Dorado’s Airport” in Bogota and transfer to Hotel GHL Style Mila, located in the north of Bogota
Day 2: Breakfast – Morning transfer to the city of Zipaquirá to visit the salt mines. Inside there is a rich artistic collection, especially salt and marble sculptures in an atmosphere of deep religious sense which attracts tourists. Zipaquira’s Salt Cathedral is considered one of the most remarkable architectural and artistic achievements of Colombian architecture, even granting it the title of “architectural jewel of modernity” (B)
Day 3: Breakfast – Historic city tour in the morning, visiting the most representative places like Monserrate, Plaza de Bolivar, the Gold Museum, La Candelaria with the cultural block. Transfer to the airport and flight to Pereira and transfer to Hacienda Villa Diana (B) (D)
Day 4: Breakfast -Transfer to a coffee farm to go in a tour through a traditional coffee farm, one of the best export products. Know all its processes from planting to cleaning in the “beneficiedero” (coffee processing area); in the afternoon we will visit the Botanical Garden of Armenia (B / L / D); and the Butterfly also in Armenia
Day 5: Breakfast – Transfer in the morning to the coffee Park to take advantage of the trail of myths and legends, folklore shows, among others.
Day 6: Transfer in car to the city of Cali, 4 hours trip, transfer to Hotel Spiwak (B)
Day 7: Breakfast and go out in a city tour where we visit the most representative places of the city of Cali such as River Avenue, Belalcazar statue, The Cathedral, Cristo Rey Pacha Mama. We ended up in San Antonio to walk through the traditional neighborhood and buy handicrafts in the Loma de la Cruz. (B)
Day 8: Breakfast at the Hotel and transfer to a Salsa Academy to take lessons and learn everything about its culture. – At night, visit one of the best night spots in town to see a salsa show and dance (B)
Day 9: Breakfast and transfer to Cali’s airport to flight to the Cartagena.
Day 10: Breakfast -Excursion through the city on a transport with air-conditioned touring the suburbs that border the Bay of Cartagena, Visit to the “Popa” with its monastery and the Chapel of Our Lady of the Candelaria, from this point we will have a spectacular view of the city, visit to the Fortress of “Castillo San Felipe de Barajas”, the most important military work in the new world, panoramic tour through the modern part of the city, ending at a jewelry store to appreciate the beautiful Colombian Emeralds, 65% of the world production. (B)
Day 11: Breakfast – and free day or *Optional spend a day in the Rosario Islands. Coral archipelago located (1) hour by speedboats boat from Cartagena. Ideal for or scuba diving or just rest, this tour includes typical lunch and transportation in speedboats.*
*Optional visit to “Isla San Martin de Pajarales” where it is located a natural Oceanarium and you can enjoy a show with dolphins, sharks and admire the different marine species.* (B/L)
Day 12: Breakfast and transfer to the airport for flight from Cartagena to City of Origin.
The program includes
•All transfers, entrance fees and excursions as mentioned in the description
• Daily breakfast
• Accommodation in: Hotel GHL Style Mila/Hacienda Villa Diana/ Hotel Spiwak/ Hotel GHL Sonesta
•Local English speaking guides
•Meals as mentioned in the description – Breakfast (B)/ Lunch (L)/Dinner (D)
• Activities in mentioned in the description
The program does not include:
•Airfares and departure tax
•All drinks and meals which are not mentioned in the description
•Laundry services, local and international phone calls
•Personal expenses, tips and optional activities
- 40% for booking confirmation
- 60% 20 days before travelling
If you are going to pay with a credit card there is a 3% additional fee
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Tickets are non-refundable and changes to issued tickets will have a penalty according to airline terms and conditions. the price of flight tickets will be subject to variation while not confirmed booking and itinerary
PACKAGE EXLUDING ANY AIRFARES
- If the cancellation is done 20 days before travelling, 50% of the deposit will be refunded
- If the cancellation is done 15 days before travelling, deposit will NOT be refunded
- If the cancellation is done 5 days before travelling, total package value will NOT be refunded
- Airfares and Hotel prices may vary without notice and availability in the specified class. Airfares will be honored only after tickets have been issued.
- Taxes have been applied according to today´s laws, and these can change at any time.